Thursday 3 February 2011

Semester Two: The Plan


After quiet a turbulent first week I have finally got my schedule for this semester work out. I was originally planning to complete the 15 week work experience, however lack of work and slow responses from companies means that I have had to rethink my plans. From now until March I am working on a project for Commission, Community and Collaboration which involves costume design and production for a performance that will include both adults and children. Throughout March I will be completing a month of work experience with the scenic painting department of the National Theatre. To finish the semester I will be working on a mural for the church that I am involved in at Hurstpierpoint. The project is something that my church has asked me to produce for them and will include designing and painting the mural itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment